COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy
Township Chevrolet’s Response to COVID-19
We are all concerned about coronavirus (COVID-19), so we wanted to let you know that we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and our team members.
- Our Health and Safety Committee works hard to ensure high standards of cleanliness and safety in our facility, and to communicate that to our staff and guests.
- Open for Appointments – We are offering sales and service by appointments to regulate the number of people at our facility. We are also offering a social distancing service experience where we come directly to your home so you don’t have to come to us. See a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wl35m_sHfA
- Cleaning – In addition to our daily cleaning regimen, we have Increased cleaning of all high-traffic area touch points within the dealership multiple times a day.
- Vehicle Preparation – We will wipe down before and after a guest or team member uses a vehicle.
- Hand Policy – We have a hand washing station located near the entrance, and Hand Sanitizer is available (while supplies last).
- Physical Distance – Please remember to keep at least 6 Feet from others at all times, and handshakes are temporarily off limits!
- Online Shopping and Home Delivery–Ask your sales representative how you can shop from the safety and comfort of your home, or see the At Home Test Drive menu tab under the “Shopping Tools” heading. See a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-QsdkjP6ko
Township Chevrolet will continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We encourage you to stay up-to-date with public health by watching Dr. Morrisons daily updates.
Furthermore, please refrain from our building if you meet any of the following criteria:
– If you have a cough or shortness of breath
– If you are feeling feverish or have had shakes or chills in the last 24 hours
– If you have travelled out of province in the last 14 days
– If you have had close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these rapidly changing times. Together, we are confident that we can address the challenges of today as we prepare for the future.
President & General Manager